Puppy’s life saved by Vodka

Puppy’s life saved by Vodka


A naughty Melbourne puppy has survived anti-freeze poisoning thanks to her quick-thinking owners and a bottle of vodka.

Ten-week-old Cleo’s owners noticed her staggering and looking “mentally dull” after licking car radiator fluid off car parts at a friend’s garage for half an hour.

If left untreated, the tiny American Staffordshire pup would probably have died. Click below for full story - 

nine-msn-Logo IMAGE: NineNewsMSN 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


You can be the first one to leave a comment.


Leave a Comment